Biography of Mike Tyson - Heavyweight boxer...

Michael Gerard Tyson aka Malik Abdul Aziz or Mike Tyson was born June 30, 1966, New York City, United States, Tyson was one of the most feared boxer because of brutality. He is out of jail and children expelled from school. He then pulled out of reform school by renowned boxing trainer, Cus D'Amato, because he saw the potential and talent that exist in Michael Gerard Tyson. He is a professional boxer and former heavyweight champion. A very promising career hampered by a variety of criminal cases.

Mike Tyson internationally nickname was "Iron Mike", referring to the posture strong as iron. Several other mass media prefer to call it as "The baddest Man on Earth", which refers to a bad temperament, both inside and outside the boxing ring. While the press Indonesia prefer to call Tyson as "The Concrete Neck" refers to the circle in its heyday Tyson neck extra-large from the normal size, and seemed so solid. Mike Tyson's career started from amateur boxing, before plunging into professional boxing after losing a number of amateur boxing qualification to the Olympics of Henry Tillman.

Tyson made his debut in the professional ring on March 6, 1985 in Albany, New York. He won in the first round. He then boxed 15 times more in 1985, winning all matches by knockout, and almost all of them in the first round. He competed 12 times in 1986, soared in the ratings of boxers and attract media attention. On November 22, 1986 Tyson was given his first title shot, fighting Trevor Berbick for the WBC heavyweight version. Two rounds later, at age 20, Tyson became the youngest heavyweight champion of the world.

In 1987, Tyson defended his title against James 'Bonecrusher' Smith on March 7 in Las Vegas, Nevada. He won on points and added Smith's WBA title to his collection. 'Tyson mania' in the mass media. He defeated Pinklon Thomas in May with a knockout in the sixth round. On August 1 he took the IBF title from Tony Tucker, winning on points to become "world heavyweight boxing champion true" (Note: "true champion" refers to the three titles in three world boxing commission: WBA, WBC and IBF). His only other fight in 1987 against 1984 Olympic champion Tyrell Biggs in October, the seventh round TKO.

Tyson had three times in 1988, against veteran boxer and former heavyweight champion Larry Holmes on January 22 with a fourth round TKO victory; against Tony Tubbs in Tokyo in March, a second round knockout, and against Michael Spinks is predicted to be Tyson's opponent's weight, on June 27, it fell KO in just 90 seconds in the first round.

In addition to his accomplishments in the boxing world, Tyson's personal problems are also exposed by the press. His marriage to Robin Givens leads to divorce, in a less harmonious household and flavored with various cases of domestic violence. Later, with Dr. Tyson remarried. Monica Turner who gave him several children, but even this family apart. Many of the news on the allegations that the contract was rigged by Don King and Bill Cayton, which eventually led to divisions among them.

During 1989, Tyson had only two times: against Frank Bruno in which he won in the fifth round and the fight against Carl Williams in July with a first round TKO.
In 1990 Tyson had lost direction, chaotic personal life, and he did not practice well. In a battle on February 11 with an unknown boxer James 'Buster' Douglas he lost by knockout in the 10th round, though in the 8th round of protests of his manager 'slow count'. As a result, Tyson lost to Douglas belt. The next two matches in 1990 raised his confidence when he won by knockout in the first round.

In 1991 Tyson fought Donovan "Razor" Ruddock twice, once in March and again in June. The second fight was remembered as saying "prison" Tyson told his opponent. He told Ruddock, "Everyone knows you bencong, and you had a crush on me. I'll make you my girlfriend. I can not stand to beat someone pretty like you". Tyson won the first bout in round-7 contain the controversy but in the second fight, which Tyson dilakkan ujuara while waiting for a new battle against Evander Holyfield, Tyson won with numbers.

Tyson on trial in Indiana charged with the rape of Miss Black America game participant in 1991 who named Desiree Washington on January 27, 1992. Tyson was convicted of rape on 10 February and jailed for 3 years. (Under Indiana law, a defendant convicted of a felony must begin serving his prison sentence immediately after the sentencing). As a result, Tyson did not fight again until 1995. In the opening fight after he got out of prison, he fought Peter McNeeley in August and beat Buster Mathis Jr. in three rounds in December 1995. In March 1996 Tyson regained one belt, winning the WBC title from Frank Bruno in three rounds.

In September 1996 Tyson won the WBA title back in 93 seconds from Bruce Seldon, having paid Lennox Lewis $ 4 million dollars to 'step aside'. Tyson was criticized by many people as against the boxer-fighter who is not qualified. For example, it is said that "opponents" McNeeleys generally lost in 3 / 4 fight them. Mathis is an inferior opponent, the boxer who punches hard and fame not only was that his father had been a boxer who fights against Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali. Seldon ridiculed since its defeat in the first round against Tyson because he was beaten by a very light blow. Many have accused him of just fear that he give up so easily. Officially, in 1995, post-prison in Indiana, Mike Tyson announced it had converted to Islam he had learned while in the prison. Tyson was a Muslim name Malik Abdul Aziz.

On 9 November, 1996 he faced a formidable challenge from Evander Holyfield, in a fight over 11 rounds. Holyfield won by TKO and become the world champion three times. Tyson did not fight again until June 1997 when there was a highly anticipated rematch against Holyfield forward on June 28 for the WBA title. Tyson was disqualified in the third round, when he became angry because ramming affected by Holyfield and fight without protective rubber gums, he bit a chunk of Holyfield's ear. When the referee Mills Lane, warned him, Tyson Holyfield's other ear. On July 9 Tyson was banned from boxing for a year and fined $ 3 million.

In January 1999 Tyson fought with Frans Botha, a South African boxer. Botha initially controlled the fight, but Tyson landed a crushing blow in round five that dropped Botha. On February 5 Tyson was sentenced to one year in jail, fined $ 5,000, and ordered to serve two years probation and perform 200 hours of community service for his attack on August 31, 1998 against two men after a car accident. He underwent nine months of detention. When released, he fought Orlin Norris in October. In one scene a lie, Norris admitted sprained his ankle in the first round and refused to continue the fight.

In 2000 Tyson fought three times. The first was carried out in England against Julius Francis, although some fans feel that Tyson should have an argument before the fight, whether Tyson should be allowed into the country, more interesting than the second round KO of Francis. He also fought Lou Savarese in June in Glasgow, winning in the first round. Then in October he won in the 3rd round against Andrew Golota, the famous dirty. The results of the match then considered void when Tyson failed the test the use of stimulant drugs related to the fight. In 2001 he only fought once beating Brian Nielsen in Copenhagen with a seventh round TKO-7.

Tyson tried to fight with Lennox Lewis in 2002 in Nevada, but the Nevada boxing commission refused to give permission to compete because he faces possible charges of sexual assault. Statement against Lewis Tyson is far more disgusting than he had said earlier "I want to take your heart and then your children well," he shouted. The noise at a press conference eventually eliminate the opportunity to fight in Nevada. The fight actually occurred in June in Memphis, Tennessee. Tyson lost in round 8.
On February 22, 2003, Tyson beat fringe contender Clifford Etienne 49 seconds into round one, also in Memphis. The pre-fight was marred by rumors that Tyson was not fit enough to fight and that he took time out from training to party in Las Vegas and create a new facial tattoo.

In August 2003, after years of financial struggles, Tyson finally filed for bankruptcy. His bank account has been said to amount to only about 5,000 dollars. In the midst of all its economic problems, he was named Ring Magazine at number 16 among the best hitter of all time in boxing history in 2003. On July 31, 2004 Tyson faced the British Danny Williams, who was seen in the game 'come-back' fight staged in Louisville, Kentucky. Tyson dominated the opening two rounds. Round three more series, with Williams, who got some clean blows and also a bit that is not valid, for which he criminalized. In the fourth round Tyson was surprisingly defeated. He is trying to compete with one leg because his leg torn ligament. Williams put in more than 20 blows unrequited though Tyson did not seem hurt by the blows it. Looks like he just stumbled and fell when he was beaten up, he did not try to back up. This is the fifth career defeat Tyson. Tyson tore the ligament in his knee during the first round. He underwent surgery four days after the match. Manager Shelly Finkel claimed that Tyson could not throw his right hand which means that after injury to the knee.

His career is completely discharged after the surrender on June 11, 2005 7th round TKO over Kevin McBride. Tyson decided to resign in round 7, after experiencing frustration because of difficulties in mastering Mc Bride who the opponent is considered mild. Earlier, at the height of frustration, Tyson's opponents deliberately gore, and the resulting value is truncated to 2 digits by referee Joe Cortez. After this match, Tyson announced his retirement from boxing. Had appeared several times in an exhibition match four rondean in 2006, even had also glimpsed by the promoter of Muhammad Arsyad to compete in an exhibition match Chris John, but until now rarely heard Tyson gait.

Leave a Reply